Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Iiiiii am not very good at keeping up with this. I'm going to try harder.

Alright, so. Adages.
"10/90 Rule - Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." That one could be fun to do. I could use some super quality stockphoto images of people's reactions, or perhaps a chemical reaction (like between sodium and water), but I'm not sure how I'd represent the 10% part.
"A sound mine dwells within a sound body." (Soul Eater reference oh man.)
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."


"Against the clock." (Procrastinating college student vs. time)
"Apple of my eye."
"Come hell or high water." Hm. Nightwish has a song with this idiom as a line in their lyrics. I wonder if they have any other kinds of great idioms in their songs. Probably. I just looked through a couple off the top of my head and found "Paper is dead without words" "[All I am is] Smoke and mirrors"
"Dog days of summer (The dog days are over)." Now I have Florence and the Machine stuck in my head okay.

Hm.

I think I could do "Apple of my eye" but that seems just too simple.
"French kiss" - overlay the colors of the French flag over people kissing I guess?
"To lose your head"

Hm.
Maybe the eye for an eye one...

No comments:

Post a Comment