Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Artist Research pt 1 - actually doing the research

I started off with Pat Falco, that one artist from the beginning of the semester. I liked his work from the start and thought it was both interesting and amusing to look at.
like so.
I noticed that he had been in this one show with a plethora of other artists, called Winter Salad.


I plucked a name out of the list in that black box there, and that's how I found Percy Fortini Wright.

 There, too, I found another show that he had participated in with various artists.

I picked out a new name, Amy Casher, and found a great number of different jewelry pieces by her, as well as her website with a bit of information on her.


The artist I will be researching is Amy Casher, an artist that specializes in making jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment