Monday, December 2, 2013

Final Project Progress - Dec 2

Oh boy hm.

I seem to vaguely know what I want to do, but it's not quite there yet, it seems.
I don't know oh gosh. Maybe I should nix the .mov format and find a different way to express the nineteen pieces of advice.

Maybe I could just elaborate on one? Like the second rule, to really ask how people's days are going. I could record myself just doing that with multiple people right? like basically everyone. Even chatlogs with friends I haven't talked to in forever. (If they get too personal, I might have to censor at least the name.)
I could put that all together in Flash. I think. If not, then iMovie.

just record myself saying

"How's your day going?"

to random people. Clerks, passerbys, roommates, classmates, teachers. security, friends here, friends far away.
I could use videos, or I could use the audio of those posts and some kind of visual. Use the text chatlogs as visuals? Or just a dark screen. Or the person's face. hm. I'd ask them if I can use the conversation and/or their face in a school project. Get people's permission and stuuuff.

For some reason I just thought of this video:
It's not quite the same, but the concept is - let other people know that they matter to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment